Responsibilities and Duties for the Sales Representative:
- Generate sales and drive new business
- Build client relationships
- Call warm leads (no cold calling!)
- Process policies and following compliance regulations
- Address client needs
Requirements for the Sales Representative:
- English spoken (mandarin is a plus)
- 2-3 years of Sales experience
- College degree
- Comfortable with technology and willing to learn new systems
- Personable attitude with the ability to work with a wide variety of clients
- Goal-oriented and results-driven with high energy
- Self-motivated to increase sales and retention while maintaining greatest levels of integrity
Dateline : 29 Nov 2018
- Design, Develop & Prototype Android native customer applications for phones and tablets for internal and external use.
- Participate in full app life-cycle: concept, design, build, deploy, test and release to app store.
- Work with product teams on new product ideas, designs, prototypes and estimates.
- Keep up-to-date on current and upcoming features in relevant products and platforms
- Drive a best practices approach to the continuous improvement of our products, processes, and tools.
- Write and maintain documentation for all features in development
- B.S. or greater Computer Science, related field, or commensurate practical experience
- Recent College Graduates or candidates with 1-3 years experience developing Android apps
- Experience writing Java/J2EE code and exposure to Android SDK/Studio development tools
- Exposure to mobile UI design and implementation experience, including prototyping
- A rock solid understanding of object-oriented design patterns
- Passion for analyzing and improving runtime efficiency and memory footprint
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, and communication skills
- Public showcase and repository of Mobile Apps and work desirable
Dateline : 30-Oct-2018
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Significant hands-on development using Microsoft BizTalk Server 2010/2013/2013R2
- Develop EDI processing systems and integration solutions for all HIPAA Mandated ANSI X12 transactions (820/834/835/837/27x and all Acknowledgements)
- Work extensively in RDBMS – Oracle 10g/11g, MS SQL 2008/2012, including database design, developing stored procedures and functions, and performance tuning
- Significant hands-on development using Microsoft .Net Framework (through 3.5/4.0) with C#
- Development of WebServices using WCF
- Participate in Sprint planning sessions, working closely with Service Delivery Managers, COE Dev Lead, Client BAs and team members to analyze and deliver solutions for time critical issues to meet SLAs while ensuring quality of deliverable.
- Deliver solution/fixes using disciplined processes, adhering to industry standards and best practices, including complete ease with agile development methods throughout the SDLC
- Experience supporting enterprise level software infrastructure for external clients
- Resolve customer complaints and respond with suggestions for improvements and enhancements
- Work with technical staff to analyze and understand problems with complex software systems and resolve them
- Work with QA Engineers for quality review and signoff, before deployment to client environments.
- Accountable for dev. deliverables/fixes from respective Sticky team and hence need to ensure timely delivery with high quality.
- Strong HealthCare EDI Knowledge and experience
- Microsoft BizTalk Server 2010 or above
- RDBMS (Oracle 10g or above AND/OR MS SQL Server 2008 or above)
- Strong analytical, problem solving and planning skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Flexibility to adapt readily to changing business needs
- Enthusiastic, can-do attitude with the drive to continually learn and improve
Desired Skills (preferred, but not required):
- Knowledge of Test Driven Development
- Experience with tools such as PL/SQL Developer
- Experience with Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS)
- Experience with WCF
- Technology certifications (BizTalk/.NET/Oracle/SQL Server)
Minimum Education/Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Software/Computer/Electrical Engineering, Computer/Information Sciences or Mathematics (willing to accept foreign education equivalent) plus at least 7 years’ experience in a similar role or a Masters’ degree and at least 5 years’ experience required.
Dateline : 30-July-2018
How to apply?
Interested candidate request to send your CV and other related document to email@example.com.